Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby GIRL!!

I have 3 best friends and 2 of them I have already been through the wedding planning stage with [and the other is in the process of planning right now for her May wedding] but now I am so happy to be able to be apart of the BABY PLANNING with one of them.  She recently found out she is having a GIRL and I couldn't be more excited - you'd think I was the one having the baby ;)  Literally, the day after she found out she was having a girl, I went to the store and bought bibs and ribbon and let my crafty side come out.  I am obsessed with Mudpie baby clothes but not so obsessed with the $40+ price tag they come with for an outfit [that the baby is going to grow out of in NO TIME!!]. So, I completely scoped out how they were made and decided I can do that too.  I went home and worked and worked trying to figure out just how they have been done - and I think I've come pretty close to mastering a close  replica of the Mudpie bib.  I'll post pictures later.

She has also began to think about wat she wants to decorate her nursery in - which will be my FAVORITE part!  I can't wait to embelish it in all shades of pink and ruffles and crystals and just, girly stuff! [I just have to remember 1. It's not my nursery or baby, and 2. I can't give her all my ideas b/c I want to use them for when I have a baby]

I've already started buying her clothes and can't wait to spoil her rotten! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment