Day 2 -- Favorite Movie
![]() |
| Beauty and the Beast -- my ABSOLUTE fave movie ever! I could watch it everyday of my life and never get tired of it. |
![]() |
| Million Dollar Baby However sad it may be, it's still been on of my favorites since the 1st time I watched it. |
![]() |
| Anything ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING with Adam Sandler in it. I seriously can't pick one of his movies as my favorite. |
I have many more favorites but these movies top my list. I guess you could say my favorite movies are comedies. I love a good laugh.
I have a busy week so I can't promise I'll be updating daily (I really will try). Cheer clinic and tryouts, Team meetings, CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, cheer practice, and Cheer Camp...ugh, cheer has officially taken over my life again :)
I want to leave with this devotional. I get these each week and they are truly such a blessing. They are directed towards 20-something women but I think this entry is totally just for any woman. It really hit me hard when I read it last week. Many times I find myself as this woman. She Seeks
xo,




0 comments:
Post a Comment