Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3 -- Favorite TV Show and rambles

Favorite TV show

Let me just start by saying -- I am a TOTAL reality TV junky!
(the word TOTAL is an understatement -- and I literally LOVE almost all reality shows)
The top 4 are my current faves -- and the last one is an all time fave, and,
well, darn-it, how can you not LOVE it???





Full house re-runs come on in the mornings when I'm getting ready and I just love to watch it.


I don't know about you, but I am ready for FALL!!!

I have been online shopping (shhh, don't tell my boss) this morning and swooning over the fall fashion -- and I just can't wait to pull out my leggings, riding boots, and scarves --- ohhh the scarves (sorry, just can't help it)

High School FOOTBALL season starts TOMORROW and let me
just say, my little "Rah-Rah's" (that's what I call my cheer team) are not ready.  
I always stress up until the first game but they always come through
and do so well that first game.  They have really worked so hard 
the last 3 weeks and even if they don't do PERFECT, I am so proud of them!
They have only had 4 days off since August 1 -- bless their little hearts!
The have been SUPER TROOPERS!

Ok, well that is all for today -- I hope y'all have a great day.


XOXO


1 comments:

Amy said...

It is amazing how many reality shows there are now. We have a few we watch. Thank goodness for DVR

Post a Comment