Who's looking forward to a 3 day weekend???
(picture me raising my hand and jumping up and down!!!)
OOO, OOO, ME, ME, ME!!!
I am beyond excited for the 3 day weekend with absolutely NO plans!
I was suppose to be going to Virginia this weekend to visit
my college roommate, Thelma, but due to the lovely earthquake
last week and the east coasts good friend Hurricane Irene her power
has just been restored YESTERDAY at her apartment but there
are still trees down everywhere. Her apartment was 30 miles
from the epicenter of the earthquake and then 4 days later
Ms. Irene decides to make a visit. They live 1.5 hours from the
coast but due to the earthquake, structures were already weakened
and it only took a little wind to blow down trees like toothpicks in
front of a fan. I'm a bit bummed that I won't be going to see her
(and her preggy belly) but at the same time, I need a break. Cheerleading,
work and school have taken too much control of my life and
this weekend is a break from them all!
I plan on spending the days with my 3 favorites, Katie, Abby
and my baby BFF, Maci Brooke. I'm sure we'll spend it shopping
and kissing all over this precious face
![]() |
| Maci Brooke This is one of her newborn pics. She has grown so much in just 2 short (quick) months. She is changing so much everyday. I'll post some more recent pics of her after this weekend :) |
And of course, COLLEGE FOOTBALL stats this weekend!
So I feel sure I'll be catching some of that as well :)
BRING ON FOOTBALL SEASON!!
Labor Day weekend typically marks the end of
summer and it's suppose to be a beautiful one.
Maybe I'll even make my way to the pool
(don't judge that I've only been in a bathing suit TWICE this summer,
yeah I said twice --I'm both embarrassed and saddened by this said truth)
Who's got fun plans for the Labor Day weekend?
xoxo,


0 comments:
Post a Comment