Dear Carbs,
Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways --
bread
pasta
biscuits
french fries
baked potatos
pasta
biscuits
french fries
baked potatos
Oh, I could go on and on for days at the ways I love you.
We have this love/hate type relationship.
You know I LOVE your flavor but HATE what you do to my weight!
You always find a way to get your
i’m sick of it!!!
You have no idea how hard this is for me to say.
It's not you, it's me.
It's not you, it's me.
This is the end of our road for now. Maybe one day we will meet again.
But for now it's just too hard to be around you.
I really hope you understand and know that I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU.We certainly have had some great times together and I will cherish them forever.
But for now it's just too hard to be around you.
I really hope you understand and know that I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU.We certainly have had some great times together and I will cherish them forever.
xo xo,

0 comments:
Post a Comment